All roads lead to this year’s IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany. As you know, Samsung has already sent out invitations in the form of save-the-date emails for an event this coming August 15. And if the rumor mill is right, the next generation Galaxy Note could be unveiled during the event as well, albeit we’re still ambivalent about it. We already have a tad of rumored details surrounding the device’s specifications, including a 5.5-inch display with a purported 1280 × 720 resolution and an Exynos 4412 quad-core processor with Mali-400 graphics.
According to a source close to Samsung, BGR is saying that the South Korean tech giant will indeed unveil the Galaxy Note 2 this coming August 15. The publication also added that the rumored 5.5-inch display will be the actual display size of the “phablet” successor. Last month, GSMArena also confirmed the existence of the Galaxy Note 2, saying that it will sport a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a design that is inspired by the Galaxy S3.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]