It’s one thing for Samsung to say that its Samsung Galaxy S3 is designed for humans, and it’s completely another thing to reveal the features of the device itself. If you are still undecided about which phone to choose, perhaps this advert will finally put all your questions to rest. Samsung has released the latest advert for the Galaxy S3. The two-minute video, entitled “Intelligence” attempts to hammer the nail in the head by highlighting the GS3′s best and nifty features. The first feature shown is Smart Stay.
As you know, Smart Stay tracks your eyeballs to ensure that the display stays on when you’re looking at it. Next is S-Voice, a feature that’s based on Vlingo’s popular voice assistant app and is kinda like Siri in a way. Then there’s the Smart Alert feature that will give you a vibrating nudge that will notify you of any calls and messages you missed, and Direct Call which allows the user to make calls automatically by lifting the GS3 close to your ear. Last but not the least is the Social Tag feature that will enable you to tag your friends in photos. In case you missed our review of the Galaxy S3, you check it out here.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March