So, did the Samsung Galaxy S3 finally found its way into your hands? If you’re still undecided and unsure about getting one, then these three adverts might finally hammer the nail into the head. Samsung is ramping up its advertising by publishing three ads highlighting the Galaxy S3′s AllShare Group Cast, AllShare Play, and Share Shot features.
The first video above highlights the device’s Share Shot feature. This is probably one of the interesting features of the GS3. With Share Shot, users can instantly share new photos with friends over WiFi Direct. Once the connection is set, users can share their photos in a snap. But to fully enjoy the feature with a group, everyone has to own a Galaxy S3 smartphone.
The rest of the two videos showcases the Samsung Galaxy S3′s AllShare Group Cast feature and AllShare Play. AllShare Group Cast lets users play videos, photos, and games together while AllShare Play will allow users to share and access their documents with devices such as an HDTV. You can check out the two ads after the break.
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,