So, did the Samsung Galaxy S3 finally found its way into your hands? If you’re still undecided and unsure about getting one, then these three adverts might finally hammer the nail into the head. Samsung is ramping up its advertising by publishing three ads highlighting the Galaxy S3′s AllShare Group Cast, AllShare Play, and Share Shot features.
The first video above highlights the device’s Share Shot feature. This is probably one of the interesting features of the GS3. With Share Shot, users can instantly share new photos with friends over WiFi Direct. Once the connection is set, users can share their photos in a snap. But to fully enjoy the feature with a group, everyone has to own a Galaxy S3 smartphone.
The rest of the two videos showcases the Samsung Galaxy S3′s AllShare Group Cast feature and AllShare Play. AllShare Group Cast lets users play videos, photos, and games together while AllShare Play will allow users to share and access their documents with devices such as an HDTV. You can check out the two ads after the break.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March