Remember the Samsung Jasper SCH-I200 that was spotted at the FCC a month ago? It looks like we can finally put a face to the device’s name. A Twitter user, @evleaks, recently posted up an image of a phone render online, claiming it to be the Samsung Jasper. Accompanying the image are specs that we’ve already heard about the phone before (dual-core Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5GHz processor, 800 x 480 display, LTE, and Ice Cream Sandwich). No word if it’s the real deal, but it’s not unbelievable by any stretch. Expect more details about this device to drop soon. Doesn’t it remind you of the Samsung DROID Charge released last year?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released