We’re all expecting Sony’s LT30p Mint to be announced at its pre-IFA event next month, but it looks like the job has been done for them. The folks over at Mobile-Review have managed to get their hands on the phone and gave an in-depth review of the phone. Initial impressions about the device seem pretty positive, except that the phone is expected to be priced as a flagship device and if it is – it isn’t good enough to stand in the same ranks as the Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X. But since we haven’t used the phone ourselves, we can’t say for sure.
However, the review also confirms the specs that have been rumored before, the LT30p Mint will feature a 4.3″ 720p display, Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core Krait processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, Android Ice Cream Sandwich (finally!) and a 13-megapixel rear camera. Check out the full review at the source link below. Anybody looking forward to this phone?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19: Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27: Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-04: Sony Ends Software Support For A Dozen Android Phones
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update