Well, it has been more or less confirmed that Sony will not be offering the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Xperia smartphones which were released in the year 2011, and here we are with word that Sony will not be including a physical QWERTY keyboard into their Xperia smartphones for the year ahead. I guess that means we are talking about a full touchscreen experience from now on, and those who have always wanted to enjoy a physical QWERTY keyboard will most probably have to learn to live with a pure touchscreen display experience.
This bit of news hailed came from John Cooper, UK Product Manager for Sony Mobile, who did spend some time giving answers to questions on Facebook. Sony claimed that the reason why they would not include a physical QWERTY keyboard is because “the market seems to prefer large touch screens to keyboards at the moment so unfortunately we don’t have any current plans to release an Xperia with a keyboard.”RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Sony, xperia,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net