“Pink is my favorite color…” sang rocker Steve Tyler with his band, Aerosmith. Well, pink certainly does seem to be the color of choice this summer, as different hardware manufacturers have come up with a pink alternative to their normally bland shaded handsets, as with AT&T’s recent announcement for a pink Lumia 900. It does seem as though there is now a pink version of the Sony Xperia P in tow which was recently caught at Sony Mobile’s Weibo event.
Needless to say, as with its other pink brethren from other manufacturers, the only change here seems to be cosmetic in terms of color, otherwise everything else underneath the hood should remain similar. Apart from pink, you can still opt for more ‘normal’ colors like black, silver and red. There is no word on pricing or availability of the pink Xperia P as at press time. Just what is your budget if you were to have this in your sights, and do you really think that a pink shade on a device will persuade the ladies to pick one up?
Next Story: Vending machine gives drink discount on hot days
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2013-03-28: Sony Xperia P Jelly Bean Screenshot Leaked
- 2012-11-12: Sony giving away a limited edition 24K gold Xperia P smartphone
- 2012-08-17: Android 4.0 ICS rolling out to the Sony Xperia P today
- 2012-08-06: Sony Xperia P to receive Android 4.0 ICS 19-25 August, according to Sony Mobile India
- 2012-07-16: Sony delivers Xperia S, Xperia P and Xperia U smartphones to the US