There are details concerning a particular hardware that can be revealed through documents released by the FCC, and if there are no moles in a company to hand over confidential information to a news site, what other ways can the ordinary folk pick up relevant information and details? Why, benchmark performances, of course. The latest device to make headlines on the AnTuTu benchmark would be the Sony Xperia SL (also known by its model number LT26ii, or the Xperia S refresh if you prefer, where it seems to have confirmed that a 1.7GHz dual-core processor is located underneath the hood.
The chipset of the Sony Xperia XL has yet to be revealed, although there are strong grounds to lean towards the possibiity of an overclocked Qualcomm S3 Snapdragon MSM8260 chipset that sees action in the Sony Xperia S at the moment. The Xperia SL was powered by the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system when it underwent the AnTuTu benchmark.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title