Sprint has finally made available Samsung’s latest superphone, the Galaxy S3, on their store shelves. You will be able to pick up two flavors to suit your budget and needs – the 16GB and 32GB models can be yours for $199.99 and $249.99, respectively, where they will be accompanied by a new 2-year contract. Depending on your taste, you will be able to select from either Marble White or Pebble Blue shades. Of course, those who prefer to do their shopping online can always do so, or pick up a phone if you want to go through a telesales channel – otherwise, a brick and mortar outlet will also be able to fulfil your want for a new Galaxy S3.
Will you jive with Sprint’s version of the Galaxy S3? Perhaps, but those who want an exclusive red color have no choice but to stick to AT&T – who will not offer a 32GB model, but rather, limit it to just 16GB while making a marketing push for a 16GB microSD memory card for expansion purposes. I say that practicality and everyday use trumps color – what about you?
Next Story: Nexus 7 Review
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-11-24: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-04-25: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Multi-View Update
- 2013-04-12: Samsung Galaxy S3 In Amethyst Purple On Sprint Arrives
- 2013-03-18: Purple Samsung Galaxy S3 To Arrive On Sprint Soon
- 2012-10-24: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arriving on Sprint this October 24th