When one mentions the word “warhead”, most of the time we would think of a nuclear threat or something in a similar vein. Well, good to know that “warhead” is used in much more peaceful times now, especially so when it comes to gaming – and Mad Catz intends to wow the world with its Tritton Xbox 360 Warhead 7.1. Surround Sound Headset for the Xbox 360 (which can be told via the name alone, obviously). Mad Catz thinks that the Tritton Xbox 360 Warhead 7.1. Surround Sound Headset is the most anticipated product from its stable of devices to date.
First announced at E3 last year, it is being prepared to ship even as you read this, where Mad Catz claims that this is the only Xbox 360 headset in the world that will boast of a truly wireless chat experience. There is no need for you to fumble around with a chat cable, an adapter or dongle in order to talk. Not only that, it boasts of Microsoft’s very own security chip that enables one to directly communicate with the console. Are you looking forward to the Tritton Xbox 360 Warhead 7.1. Surround Sound Headset when it arrives early next month?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2011-06-07: Mad Catz Xbox 360 TRITTON headsets introduced
- 2011-02-02: Mad Catz to roll out Microsoft-licensed headphones
- 2009-07-17: Mad Catz Tournament Edition Fightsticks
- 2010-04-01: Mad Catz Cyborg F.L.Y. 9 Wireless Flight Stick For Xbox 360
- 2010-08-19: Mad Catz Unveils New Wireless Racing Wheel For Xbox 360