Before anything else, I’d like to advise you to take this report with the finest grain of salt that you can find. Whether it’s real or fake, the photo that you are seeing above was taken from the official Facebook page of Samsung Pakistan. Now the photo has been around since February and it has even been used as a reference to the then-unknown Galaxy S3. When the photo was published earlier today via Samsung Pakistan, many speculated that this could indeed be the next-generation Galaxy Note that is expected to be launched this month in Berlin.
Although the photo has now been removed, it’s interesting to see that it doesn’t have a home button and a bezel. This could be photoshopped, but it somewhat supports our previous report that Samsung could release a bezel-less Android phone soon. Even more interesting will be the possibility that the Galaxy Note 2 could feature a flexible AMOLED display. Anyway, while writing this post, Samsung Pakistan now confirms that the photo was a mistake. It turns out that a moderator of theirs picked up the wrong image from Google. We still have a few more weeks to go before Samsung will finally make it official. For now, imaginations are flying high.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]