Earlier this month, Gameloft teased Android gamers with a teaser trailer of its upcoming game, Wild Blood. What makes this game rather unique and anticipated was its use of the Unreal Engine which gave the game some pretty spectacular visuals, although whether the gameplay is as impressive as the graphics remains to be seen. While a release date for the game has yet to be set (“soon” is what the description says), Gameloft has released a gameplay trailer of Wild Blood, giving players an idea of what they might be able to expect from the game. Based on the comments left on its Y ouTube video, many players have pointed out that the game resembles titles such as Kingdoms of Amalur and Devil May Cry, but what do you guys think? In any case Wild Blood is also expected to make its way onto iOS, so remember to check back with us often as we’ll keep you updated when the game has finally be released.
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31: Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20: Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31: EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games