Do you think that Google is a generous company? After all, the Internet search giant did always enabled ordinary folks and users to have free access to Google Apps, their business-productivity product. In fact, you can have up to 10 users to own custom email addresses, calendars, contacts, Google Drive, team sites, and Google Docs in addition to being able to check out just what the Google Apps Marketplace has to offer.
Well, there is this particular rumor that I wish were not true – it seems that there are whispers going around that sometime at the end of this month, or perhaps in early September, Google will no longer offer free access for new accounts, meaning one would have to fork out a token sum even if you are running a small business. Just to be on the safe side, if you have always wondered about the viability of Google Apps in your business setup, tarry no longer. I sure hope that this is just an unsubstantiated rumor, that’s all.
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-03-10 Google Apps Referral Program Offers $15 Per New User
- 2013-03-18 Google Drive Experiencing Ongoing Service Disruption
- 2012-12-06 Google Stops Offering Free Version Of Google Apps For Businesses
- 2012-09-16 Google Apps stops support for Internet Explorer 8
- 2011-10-28 Google+ updates