HTC had not been doing too great lately, but at least they have yet to throw in the towel. Their current flagship is the HTC One X, and here we are with more leaked information about the successor to the HTC One (where some have called it the HTC One X+), where it might be known as the HTC Endeavor C2. No idea on what happened to the C1 though, but we do know that the HTC HTC Endeavor C2 will be powered by the NVIDIA Tegra 3+ chipset, while running with a processor that runs on a 1.7GHz processor.
It is also said that the phone will come with additional battery improvements compared to the first HTC One X, although it remains to be seen whether that would translate to better power management or simply a larger battery. There are also whispers that HTC might also deliver additional color options that could not be found on the HTC One X. There are also other rumored new kinds of software that are said to be prepared for the smartphone, including a new HTC Watch 2 app for video streaming purposes.
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad T430u finally hits the market
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru