Earlier this year at MWC 2012, Huawei took the wraps off the MediaPad 10 FHD. Originally scheduled for a release in Q2 2012, we guess there were some delays as Huawei has officially announced that the MediaPad 10 FHD will be shipping globally this September. With so many new tablets announced, like Apple’s third-gen iPad, the Nexus 7 and the upcoming Microsoft Surface Windows tablet, will Huawei’s MediaPad 10 FHD still be relevant in the market today? Well here is a quick recap on the specs of the tablet for those who might have forgotten.
Sporting a 10.1” 1920×1200 HD IPS display, the MediaPad 10 FHD will be powered by a 1.4GHz K3v2 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor, Dolby Surround Sound, an 8MP rear-facing camera that can record 1080p Full HD videos, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, 4G LTE and HSPA+ (up to 84Mbps) support and will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. No word if it will be seeing an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, but the MediaPad 10 FHD will also be getting a keyboard dock of its own that should help to increase productivity. Pricing has yet to be announced but if this sounds like a tablet you’d love to get your hands on, September is when you’ll want to keep an eye out for it.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Follow: Huawei,