What do we have here? A new Smart TV player in the market from Tencent and TCL? You just got to love the name attached to this particular Smart TV, where both companies have agreed to call it the “Ice Screen”, if you get my drift. The Ice Screen is touted to be the first large screen mobile entertainment smart cloud product in the world, where it features 26″ of viewing goodness while carrying a quartet of core applications – namely, a “large portable screen”, a “high-speed video player”, a “stylish music and photo album” and “high-definition video communications”.
The irony of its name is not lost on us, as the Ice Screen runs off the Android operating system, where it is powered by a dual-core Cortex A9 1GHz processor accompanied by a Mali 400 GPU for its graphics processing needs, 4GB RAM, a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, Wi-Fi connectivity, a microSD memory card slot, USB and HDMI connectivity, and just to make sure you do not wake up the rest of the household late into the night, a 3.5mm headphone jack. The asking price? Roughly $315 after conversion, where you can always place an online pre-order prior to its September 3rd launch. Image courtesy of Engadget. [Press Release]RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: Android, smart tv,