The pico projector industry should just about fold up and start thinking of another potential killer peripheral for the iPhone and iPod touch devices, as you hardly see anyone take advantage of a pico projector at all these days, never mind that their resolution count and features have improved by some over the past few years, not to mention having a better battery life.
The ipico projector from General Imaging is the latest in a line of pico projectors that want to change peoples’ perception to it, where it will be unique and affordable to boot. General Imaging’s ipico is a sleek hand-held, projector that sports a patented pop-up connector which will transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an instant social media tool wherever you are. It is a snap for you to share your favorite moments with others, since there are no cables to wrry about, thanks to the pop-up built-in connector on the ipico. The ipico is capable of projecting a maximum screen size of 50″, where it will come in white this holiday season for $129.99 a pop.
Next Story: iHome iD55 Portable Stereo System
- 2013-04-11: AAXA Technologies Unveils P2 Jr Pico Projector
- 2012-10-10: AAXA P300 pico projector has 300 lumens brightness
- 2012-08-08: ipico projector from General Imaging targets the iPhone and iPod touch
- 2012-06-18: Pico projector used to create mini police car
- 2012-05-03: Pop Video pico projector loves your iPhone
- 2012-02-23: LightBeam pico projector turns any surface into a display