The pico projector industry should just about fold up and start thinking of another potential killer peripheral for the iPhone and iPod touch devices, as you hardly see anyone take advantage of a pico projector at all these days, never mind that their resolution count and features have improved by some over the past few years, not to mention having a better battery life.
The ipico projector from General Imaging is the latest in a line of pico projectors that want to change peoples’ perception to it, where it will be unique and affordable to boot. General Imaging’s ipico is a sleek hand-held, projector that sports a patented pop-up connector which will transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an instant social media tool wherever you are. It is a snap for you to share your favorite moments with others, since there are no cables to wrry about, thanks to the pop-up built-in connector on the ipico. The ipico is capable of projecting a maximum screen size of 50″, where it will come in white this holiday season for $129.99 a pop.
Next Story: iHome iD55 Portable Stereo System
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!