The other we reported that photos of the Motorola Droid RAZR M was leaked, and while photos are a great way of seeing how the phone looks like, a video would probably be better as we will get to see how well it handles. Sure, handling it yourself will probably be a better idea, but until the phone has been officially announced, we guess a video will have to do. The phone itself looks pretty decent in real life and also appears to be quite responsive which will most definitely be welcome by potential customers. Unfortunately no release date has been given yet but if you like what you see so far, check out the video above to see the phone in action and stay tuned as we will keep you updated on its release date.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case