It was just last month when Motorola announced that there will be a new Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE smartphone that runs on the Android operating system, although we do not have a release date just yet. Well, it seems that there is a new rumor in town, where the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE is rumored to arrive on retail stores this coming August 19th. No idea on just where exactly PhoneDog received their source from, but assuming the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE arrives later this Sunday, in addition to word that employee training on the Motorola Photon Q 4G has already started, so chances are it might just be right on the money. The thing is, even if it were to arrive on August 19th or otherwise, there are still no details on the price point – chances are we would most probably see the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE retail somewhere between the $150 to $200 range with a new contract, of course, but who knows, Sprint might just be able to spring a surprise.
Next Story: Nikon 1 J2 announced officially
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]