Look who has come knocking on the FCC’s door – the Motorola XT907, where some have called it the Motorola Droid RAZR Mini. After all, this is the smaller version of the Motorola Droid RAZR, and it does look as though it is well on its way to Verizon’s network, in order to take advantage of the carrier’s high-speed 4G LTE network. To pass through the FCC would mean it is well on its way to being released in the market in due time.
The FCC filing points towards 4G LTE bands support for Verizon, not to mention Near-Field Communication (NFC) capability. Apart from that, the filing did not say anything about the rumors that did surround the upcoming mid-range device. Earlier this July, the Droid RAZR Mini leaked out on camera, where it does seem to be a lower end device complete with a design that is heavily inspired by the Motorola Droid RAZR. This particular leak did not manage to reveal anything more about the device’s features, so we are left groping in the dark. The day will come though, when all will be revealed.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-05-27: Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2012-09-13: Motorola XT890 spotted at the FCC, possible Intel-powered RAZR M
- 2012-07-24: Motorola XT926 (Droid RAZR HD) spotted at the FCC with Verizon's 4G LTE radios
- 2012-07-03: Motorola Photon Q hits FCC with Sprint LTE
- 2012-01-31: Motorola Xyboard 8.2 tablet torn down by the FCC