When it comes to processors in your smartphones, one of the names that are surely worth taking note of would be Qualcomm, and it seems as though the company is working on a spanking new quad-core processor known as the Snapdragon S4 Pro, which has been speculated to see action in the upcoming LG device. Right now, the company mentioned that they are unable to give further comments on the device, at least not until LG steps forward with an official announcement of their own. Qualcomm did mention, however, at this particular handset from LG is already “currently in production”, where it will be sold in South Korea sometime from September this year onwards, with a very high probability of a global release arriving later in the year. Do you think that Qualcomm’s latest attempt at a quad-core processor in the form of the Snapdragon S4 Pro is going to be a winner?
Next Story: YouTube Mobile lets you skip ads now
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-06-19: LG G-Series Smartphones To Get Snapdragon 800
- 2012-09-13: LG, Qualcomm announce September 19th event for a new smartphone
- 2012-08-23: Qualcomm officially powers LG's next-gen phones
- 2010-05-15: LG Aloha Visits The FCC In The Form Of The LG-C710h?
- 2010-06-25: LG Optimus Q boasts Snapdragon processor