Now here are bits of news that might just pique your interest – there is a rumor going around that talks about how the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and Galaxy S2 Plus will be arriving to the masses before the end of the year. Just what kind of hardware will we be able to find in these devices? For starters, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is said to be a competitor to the iPhone 4S from Apple, sporting a 5-megapixel camera, dual-core processor and a 4” Super AMOLED screen with WVGA resolution. The asking price of 250 Euros would certianly be worth looking at.
As for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, scant information concerning this release is available, but it is said to retail for somewhere between 300 Euros to 400 Euros, making it seem as though Samsung is working on enlarging their Android market share despite concentrating on Windows Phone 8 as well. A Samsung Galaxy device at every tier seems to be the South Korean manufacturer’s mantra now.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend