Can you imagine the scenario if gadgets could talk? Picture this – a brand new, unreleased device has arrived in this world, and it makes this announcement, “Take me to your leader,” where we humans duly comply and bring it over to the FCC – which you can more or less say is the “immigration department” for gizmos and gadgets. Well, the latest visitor to arrive at the FCC would be the Samsung GT-P8110, and this will most probably be another Samsung Galaxy Tab variant, sporting a range of now standard connectivity options including 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC.
There are certain quarters who think that the Samsung GT-P8110 could be the rumored high resolution Samsung P10 tablet that we talked about at the turn of the month, but it most probably is not. After all, there is no concrete evidence that the Samsung P10 is guaranteed for a 2012 release, so to see the Samsung GT-P8110 arrive at the FCC this early might just be an indication that it is a different beast altogether from the Samsung P10.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-27: Samsung SM-T805 Spotted In FCC Filing
- 2014-03-18: Low-end Samsung SM-G310 Stops By The FCC