If the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE is a phone you’re looking forward to, we understand your frustration as Sprint has yet to announce an official release date for the device. While the handset might have already been announced, a release date is nowhere in sight but thanks to this leaked photo above, it seems that Sprint has begun the training for the device. While this doesn’t really give us a specific release date, hopefully it means that we are one step closer to seeing the device launch. Either way we will be keeping our eyes peeled so be sure to stay tuned as we will keep you updated with the details! So, who’s looking forward to getting their hands on the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE?
[Image credit – Phonedog]
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-06-26: Alleged Moto X Photo For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-05-20: Motorola X Phone Might Support Verizon And Sprint As Well
- 2012-09-04: Motorola Photon Q Review
- 2012-07-26: Motorola Photon Q officially announced by Sprint
- 2012-07-26: Motorola Photon Q arriving this fall?