If you’re a huge fan of Android, then perhaps this jumbo remote-controlled Android toy might be a novelty item you wouldn’t mind owning, especially since it could literally run circles around your friends with iOS devices. Standing at two feet tall, this remote controlled Android toy is actually inflatable which means that it can be flattened and brought around with you, assuming that’s what you want of course. It also comes with a jumbo remote control and will operate on a three-way frequency, which means that a three-way bumper battle is possible. Now if you thought that this was merely a remote controlled inflatable toy, you might want to rethink that as the toy can reportedly pick itself back up when it has fallen over. Unfortunately the toy is currently out of stock but if you’re interested, you can reserve one for yourself by heading over to BladezToyz’s website where it will set you back £44.99.
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year