Adobe has just announced their Acrobat XI software that comes complete with cloud services, which offers a powerful new solution that includes complete PDF editing and the ability to export to Microsoft PowerPoint; in addition to boasting touch-friendly capabilities on tablets; as well as newly integrated cloud services such as sophisticated Web contracting with Adobe EchoSign and forms creation, data collection and analysis with Adobe FormsCentral.
Not only that, Acrobat XI will also support IT departments with seamless Microsoft Office and SharePoint integration, easy deployment, applications virtualization and robust application security to help provide a low cost of ownership and sound return on investment. Among the products in this particular release include Acrobat XI Pro, Acrobat XI Standard, Adobe Reader XI and newly integrated document services, Adobe FormsCentral and Adobe EchoSign.
Acrobat XI Standard will retail for $299 ($139 upgrade), while Acrobat XI Pro is tipped to cost$449 ($199 upgrade). [Press Release]
Next Story: HP ElitePad 900 Business Tablet with Windows 8
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-01-23: Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2014-01-17: Adobe Lightroom For iPad Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2013-11-20: Adobe Opens Up Photoshop Photography Program For Everyone