If you’ve enjoyed Panasonic’s previous two mirrorless camera systems, the GH1 and GH2 (pictured above), you’re probably curious as to what the company might have to offer as far as the GH3 is concerned. While these are hardly the official specs, the folks at 43Rumors have allegedly managed to get their hands on the specs of the upcoming GH3 via a “trusted” source.
Like we said, these are not the official specs since it has not be announced yet, but there is the chance that they could be real. In any case we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but you can check out the full spec list after the break and let us know how plausible these specs are!
- 16 Megapixel “Wide dynamic range” CMOS Sensor.
- New Venus 7 engine
- electronic shutter
- ISO 100-12.800
- Fastest AF of any interchangeable lens system camera.
- Video Bitrate 50Mbps (72Mbps ALL-I)
- 30p/25p in MP4, MOV and AVCHD
- 3.5 Mic in
- built-in stereo mic
- Audio out
- Pc control
- Time Code
- 1740k OLED LVF, Touch Monitor OLED 610k.
- external battery grip
- Wifi with remote control through iOS and Android Applications
- external XLR accessory
- Focus Peaking
- Interval shooting and slow motion. Slow Movie extension (40%, 50%, 80%) Fast 160/ 200 / 300%
- Magnesium alloy body. Body is bigger than the Panasonic GH2.
Fujifilm Rumored To Be Working On Entry-Level X-Series Camera
Olympus Said To Be Dropping V-Series P&S Cameras
New Canon EOS M Rumored For Summer Launch
Sony A-E Hybrid Camera Reportedly Approved, Possible Photokina 2014 Announcement [Rumor]