In the past, it has been frequently speculated that ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2′ may land on Nintendo’s upcoming console, Wii U. These speculations have surfaced afresh now that Nintendo has announced the date and pricing of Wii U for the U.S. users.
The company has announced that the console is due to hit the U.S. market on Nov 18th and is going to carry a price tag of $299.99 for the basic set, with 8 GB memory. The 32 GB is going to set you back a cool $349.99. Black Ops 2 has been officially announced to be landing on the console and rumors have it that it would come just in time for the U.S. launch.
According to the rumors, the game will become available for Nintendo Wii U in November. To be specific, it will arrive on Nov 13th and will feature the second-screen gameplay option.
Moreover, the game will arrive with a number of Wii U-suited controller options. These include the ability to use Classic Controller Pro, GamePad and Wii Remote with the ga. The good news for the CoD fans is that the Wii U release of the game will contain all the features available across other game consoles.RELATED
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: call of duty, nintendo, wii u,
- Seen at: destructoid