Just what is the Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 all about? Well, for starters, this is a business hybrid tablet that will ship with the DuoSense 4th generation product line, being specially designed for enterprise use. Not only that, it would also have a rather lofty aim for its existence – that is, to be used alongside the Windows 8 operating system. Depending on your needs at that point in time, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 can function as a tablet, although there is the option to make full use of the unique attachable keyboard docking station so that you can transform it into a pseudo notebook but for a moment.
Another first for the Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 would be this particular tablet being the first of its kind that will feature the G4 DuoSense solution that boasts of active pen and multi-touch capabilities, all on the same touch sensor. An 11.6” HD display with a precise active pen and 10-finger multi-touch user interface caps off the Fujitsu Stylistic Q702, although pricing details on the Stylistic Q702 has yet to be released.
Among the industries where you will find the Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 come in handy would be sales, healthcare/life science, government, education, finance and manufacturing. Any takers?
Next Story: Sony PS3 supported until 2015 at least
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499