If you own a private jet, have a limousine waiting for you outside an airport when you land and often have to spend your time in palaces, you may not want to stick with the regular iPhone 5. It may looks too mundane for the rest of your lifestyle and too common too, given the 5 million sales off the very first weekend.
Rather, you can opt for the gold-plated iPhone 5, thanks to Gold & Co. of London. The sparkling iPhone 5 comes studded with a 24-karat gold and you choose between the regular gold tint or a rose gold shade.
The device has been made available at the Collector’s Palace at Dubai Mall, kind of conveniently placed at the heart of the land of high-spenders. It hasn’t been revealed that whether or not the pricey device will be made available in other parts of the world.
No pricing details about the special edition are known yet. But it is certainly going to rake in millions. In the past, too, gold-plated luxury editions of iPhone devices have been launched which goes on to affirm the notion that there are high-rollers out there who like their iPhones in shades other than plain black or white.
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger