If you’ve always wanted to get your hands on the Motorola Lapdock 100, but perhaps felt that its $249 asking price was a little too steep for your liking, you’re in luck as they are now selling for a very affordable $50! Unfortunately these Lapdock 100s are limited because apparently Motorola has decided to kill it off, so remaining stock in Verizon’s retail stores (not online) have been marked down to $50 which should be a pretty good steal. For those wondering, the Motorola Lapdock 100 is a laptop dock that works with some of Motorola’s smartphones. It basically connects your smartphone, like the Motorola Photon 4G or the Atrix, to the Lapdock accessory and it will transform it into a Linux-based laptop. It sounds like a good idea for those who are looking to increase their productivity on the go, but we guess it just did not take off the way Motorola had intended it to. In any case if you wouldn’t mind dropping $50 for the Lapdock 100, they should be available in Verizon’s retail stores.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)