If you’ve always wanted to get your hands on the Motorola Lapdock 100, but perhaps felt that its $249 asking price was a little too steep for your liking, you’re in luck as they are now selling for a very affordable $50! Unfortunately these Lapdock 100s are limited because apparently Motorola has decided to kill it off, so remaining stock in Verizon’s retail stores (not online) have been marked down to $50 which should be a pretty good steal. For those wondering, the Motorola Lapdock 100 is a laptop dock that works with some of Motorola’s smartphones. It basically connects your smartphone, like the Motorola Photon 4G or the Atrix, to the Lapdock accessory and it will transform it into a Linux-based laptop. It sounds like a good idea for those who are looking to increase their productivity on the go, but we guess it just did not take off the way Motorola had intended it to. In any case if you wouldn’t mind dropping $50 for the Lapdock 100, they should be available in Verizon’s retail stores.
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”