At it’s NYC event today, Motorola has unveiled three RAZR phones. Among them is RAZR HD which comes with a crisp 4.7-inch AMOLED HD display. The display is, without a doubt, the stand-out feature of the device.
It packs an impressive 1280 x 720p HD resolution which is juiced up with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz dual-core S4 processor. The internal storage space is 32 GB and the RAM is clocked at 1GB.
The device ships with Android 4.0, although Motorola has promised a Jelly Bean refresh soon. The rear camera, contrary to the 13-megapixel expectations, is a simply 8-megapixel. The Kevlar design, as per Motorola’s tradition, is still here, rendering RAZR HD highly durable and light-weight.
RAZR HD comes with 4G LTE connectivity, much like the other two new RAZR phones that Motorola has unveiled today. The battery that juices up this device is a 2530 mAh which, although isn’t too excellent, is definitely a notch above the 2500 mAh used in RAZR M.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case