Motorola has unveiled three new phones at its New York City event. Among them is Motorola Razr M, the device about which a number of leaks in the past have divulged the specs as well as the images.
So there weren’t many surprises when Motorola took the stage to reveal the detailed specs of the device. Razr M packs a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display and has a dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor.
It has 4GB of RAM and a 8-megapixel rear camera which can record 1080p video. The internal storage is 8GB and there’s the option of extending it through a microSD card. It runs Android 4.0 and features NFC radio, alongwith 4G LTE. Razr M has a 40% more screen area as compared to iPhone 4S.
The device is due to become available by next week at a rather modest price of $99. Verizon Wireless has been revealed to be the official carrier for the phone. According to Motorola, you can start pre-ordering the phone from today.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case