The other day we reported on the Sony A99. Unfortunately we had to pull the photos at the request of the photographer involved, Michael Yamashita. Well if you’re looking forward to seeing what the A99 is capable of, another photographer called Mr. Mao has written in his blog a few days ago that he is shooting with a new Sony DSLR camera while in Mongolia. Naturally he did not mention the model of the camera, but he did post some photos which can be found on this website here.
The EXIF data on the camera was deleted so details about the image sensor size, model name and etc. will not be revealed. It should be noted that the link above will require a user name and password, so head on over to Sony Alpha Rumors for the details and the links to the additional photos! However since it can’t be confirmed if the photos do belong to the A99, we suggest you treat it with a bit of skepticism for now.
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update