The Samsung GT-I9105, which is also known as the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, has been spotted in a benchmark test which does seem to point towards a change in its hardware specifications. Now, benchmark figures should not be taken as the gospel truth when it comes to a device’s true capabilities in the real world, since everything in there is more or less within an artificial environment. GLBenchmark’s leak did point towards the GT-I9105 carrying a qHD display which supports a resolution of 960 × 540 pixels. Apart from that, it is touted to be powered by a 1.4GHz processor which presumably, will come with a couple of cores within in order to keep up with the times.
Needless to say, it makes perfect sense for the Samsung GT-I9105 to have at least Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as its operating system of choice. Benchmark results have so far confirmed the GPU as the PowerVR SGX 544MP. Anyone looking forward to what could be the next iteration of the Galaxy S2?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Hits Europe
- 2013-01-10: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Announced
- 2012-12-28: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus To Get NFC Chip (Rumor)
- 2012-12-12: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus And Galaxy Grand Duos Spotted