I know that the Sony Xperia Tablet S was released at the end of last month, but how many folks are interested in this particular tablet? Well, it seems to me that this might just help Sony Mobile get back into the tablet game, and here is what we can see right underneath the hood in a teardown effort. Sony engineer Takuya Inaba took one of the Sony Xperia Tablet S tablets, ripped apart the gear and of course, did not leave the audience hanging but proceeded with a rather detailed explanation on what is going on within.
Obviously, the NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor/1.4 GHz quad-core processor can be seen, in addition to the 1280 x 800 resolution TFT Color LCD display, accompanied by 1GB RAM, with a choice of between 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of internal storage which you can further expand by throwing in an SD memory card. Other hardware specifications include an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 1-megapixel camera in front. What do you think of the detailed breakdown?
Next Story: Tabeo tablet from Toys R Us listed for $150
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment