Sony took the wraps off the Xperia V at IFA 2012 but unfortunately they neglected as to when we might be able to expect it. Well if the handset was one that you had your eye on, a Swedish retailer has listed the device as available on the 3rd of December. Of course we’re not sure if the retailer has their facts right, plus it could also be a date for the European market as opposed to international or stateside availability. However assuming they’ve got their dates correct, we guess we have a rough timeframe of the Xperia V’s release.
For those who forgot, the Sony Xperia V is an IP57 certified device which means we can expect it to be both dust and water resistant. It sports a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a 4.3” HD display, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera and LTE connectivity. It will also come with Android 4.0 ICS preinstalled but is expected to be bumped up to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at a later date.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title