Sony took the wraps off the Xperia V at IFA 2012 but unfortunately they neglected as to when we might be able to expect it. Well if the handset was one that you had your eye on, a Swedish retailer has listed the device as available on the 3rd of December. Of course we’re not sure if the retailer has their facts right, plus it could also be a date for the European market as opposed to international or stateside availability. However assuming they’ve got their dates correct, we guess we have a rough timeframe of the Xperia V’s release.
For those who forgot, the Sony Xperia V is an IP57 certified device which means we can expect it to be both dust and water resistant. It sports a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a 4.3” HD display, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera and LTE connectivity. It will also come with Android 4.0 ICS preinstalled but is expected to be bumped up to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at a later date.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)