Earlier this year, we took a gander at an upcoming augmented reality title for the PS3 that has plenty to do with the Harry Potter universe, considering how J.K. Rowling is behind Wonderbook: Book of Spells. Slated to arrive this coming November 13th Stateside, Wonderbook: Book of Spells will make full use of the PlayStation Move’s augmented reality capabilities so that you can dive right into a truly immersive, magical world. Casting spells are no longer imaginary as you can act it out in the game, where some of them include Incendio, Wingardium Leviosa and Expelliarmus, although you can be sure that your parents will seem to have a mystical circle of protection against such digital mysticism.
The Wonderbook: Book of Spells Move Bundle has all that you require to get started right out of the box, where you will trade $79.99 for the Book of Spells game, a Wonderbook peripheral, the PlayStation Eye camera and a PlayStation Move motion controller. Folks who already own the PlayStation Eye camera and a PlayStation Move motion controller, the title itself will retail for a far more affordable $39.99.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables