Google will be holding an event this coming October 29th, and it does seem as though the Internet search giant has plenty in store for the masses then. So far, what we have heard on the street include the latest version of its Android operating system, which has been dubbed as Android 4.2 without any dessert suffix to go along with it, although there are sources that claim Key Lime Pie will be given the pass this time around, with Android 4.2+ being the preferred moniker. Heck, Google might even still stick to Jelly Bean for all we know.
Apart from that, there are whispers that Google will take the opportunity to introduce the Samsung Nexus 10 tablet (which was originally reported to arrive in 2013) as well as LG’s Nexus 4 smartphone, in addition to an updated version of the Nexus 7 tablet which has and will receive far more serious competition in its segment, including the Amazon Kindle Fire HD and the yet unreleased 7.85” iPad mini. Do you think that Google will be able to wow the masses this October 29th?
Next Story: Nexus 4 could come in 16GB flavor after all
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: Google Dogfooding Android 4.4.3 KitKat [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Future Android Builds Could Remind You Where You Parked Your Car