Facebook did stumble upon (pardon the pun there) with the “Like” button which was introduced some time back, and remaining in one spot despite being at the top of the social networking chain is not such a good idea. Innovation continues to be the bedrock of the tech industry, and Facebook has just confirmed that they are going all out to test an array of business-friendly interactive tools for users, with the “Want” button being one of them.
Right not, Facebook has revealed that they are conducting a small test where a bunch of select businesses are now able to share information about their products thanks to a feature known as Collections. Pottery Barn, Wayfair, Victoria’s Secret, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Smith Optics, and Fab.com will be the retailers involved, where a trio of actions are being tested separately – and they are “Want,” “Like,” and “Collect.” Right now, the Collections feature is unavailable as a social plug-in or outside of Facebook, but can be viewed by Facebook users on their respective News Feeds. How do you think that these new buttons will fare in the long run?
- 2014-04-24 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Announced
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Acquires Company Behind "Moves" Fitness And Activity Tracker App
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month