We just love electric bikes, especially Hanebrink’s newest Hustler X5. Being the latest addition to the company’s X series, the Hustler X5 electric street bike is powered by four Li-ion AllCell batteries that delivers sufficient power for its motor to run approximately eighty miles per hour. Hanebrink says that eighty miles an hour is a real game changer for electric bikes.
The Hustler X5 is powered by a Crystalyte 5303 Mid Motor and it has a 14 speed transmission. Tipping the scales at 120lbs, the electric bike features a 6061- T6 aircraft seamless aluminum tubing frame, inverted coil hydraulic forks, Brembo four piston hydraulic disc brakes, 120/80×14 front and 20x8x8 rear wheels, and tubeless 50cm x 20cm tires. Hanebrink is now selling the bike for $16,940 and shipments are expected to commence in March next year. If you’re interested, you can learn more about the Hustler X5 through its official product page.
Next Story: Android 4.2 Preview with the Google Nexus 4
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-03-18: Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-03-02: Tesla Model E Could Have 200 Mile Range
- 2014-02-27: ZelectricBug Is A 1963 Beetle That Runs On EV Power