So while the world is abuzz with the very real possibility of the iPad mini being announced and introduced to the world later this month, here we are with the possibility of what could be a refresh of the iPad case, where it will purportedly feature the new Lightning port as well as a chance of better hardware specifications, although at the end of the day, everything else might just be cosmetic changes, and that’s that. Of course, this is but a rumor as at press time, and should be treated with a grain of salt just like any other rumor, at least until the official Apple event has gone by before we can deny or substantiate anything.
What do you think, will Apple introduce an iPad case refresh, or will they top that up with better specifications to boot, or will the iPad remain just as it is, where a hardware and cosmetic refresh is on the cards only next year? After all, the iPad does not really need any improvements at this point in time to catch up with anyone, considering how they are the market leader where tablets are concerned.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued