A MacBook Pro from Apple is not exactly the most affordable kind of OS X-powered machine that you will be able to find in the open market, so it makes perfect sense that a modded MacBook Pro would cost even more. This is where the Modbook Pro comes in, where it was announced last week that pre-orders for the Modbook Pro would commence shortly, and we have discovered that a starting price point of $3,500 has been attached to the Modbook Pro. That’s definitely far from cheap, but on the other hand, it gives you bragging rights that you are now able to control your 13.3” Mac using a stylus.
Shipping will commence from November onwards, where it will come with Mountain Lion right out of the box, accompanied by a 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor that can be upgraded to a 2.9GHz Core i7 processor if you have the dough, up to 16GB RAM, and up to 480GB of storage space. Those who are interested can drop a half grand deposit beforehand.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow