Do you think that the current PlayStation Store is just looking too tired, and is in serious need for a revamp? For those who have answered in the affirmative, then you would be pleased to mark down October 23rd on your calendars as that is when the new and redesigned PlayStation Store for the PS3 will launch. Sony claimed to have listened closely to users’ feedback, and have used it to construct a totally new PlayStation Store from ground up. From what you see above, what do you think of the new user interface? Is it “stunning” as described by Sony themselves? Delivering simple search and powerful content discovery, the new PlayStation Store aims to be an in-store experience which is far more streamlined and accessible than before.
With the new PlayStation Store, you will be able to access over 20,000 pieces of game-related content, ranging from downloadable games, add-ons and themes and more than 100,000 videos and TV shows. There is a whole lot more to choose from, where the redesign offers easier navigation to locate the perfect game, video or application. Product pages will be more comprehensive as they deliver in-depth information concerning games and videos, all presented in high definition visuals.
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow