Earlier this morning, we talked about how there was a LG Nexus 4 spotted in a Carphone Warehouse listing, coming in both black and white shades. Well, it seems that a new rumor has pointed towards the viability of the Nexus 4 being launched in just a few weeks’ time. According to French newspaper Le Figaro, they claim that Google has every intention of rolling out the Nexus 4 range this coming October 29th which so happens to fall on the last Monday of the month. Le Figaro continued that France will not be able to get hold of the Nexus 4 hardware until December, but for us folks living Stateside, it looks pretty good that the Nexus 4 will be hitting the US sometime next month.
Of course, who are we to discount the possibility of other hardware manufacturers also stepping forward to make their own announcements of a new Nexus hardware? Right now, it does seem as though LG is taking point with their LG Nexus 4. Which hardware manufacturer would you back when it comes to the Nexus brand name?
Next Story: Verizon Lumia 822 leak a possibility
- 2014-03-18: Nexus Wall Charger On Google Play Store
- 2014-02-24: Nexus 6 Relies On 64-bit 8-Core Snapdragon 810 (Rumor)
- 2014-02-06: Next Nexus Tablet Will Be Built By HTC [Rumor]
- 2014-01-20: Intel-Powered Nexus 8 Could Arrive In 2014
- 2014-01-20: Nexus 7 Charging Docks Listed Without Official Availability Date