There are reasonable rumors (if there was ever such a thing, of course) to believe that LG’s Nexus 4 smartphone will come in a 16GB flavor, considering how 8GB on a high end smartphone these days is rather unbecoming, as it certainly does not befit the status of a flagship device. After all, we need all the storage space possible since the HD display would be put to best use if you were to watch high quality encoded movies on it, right? That would definitely be one of the main draws, and a reasonably reliable source of industry leaks shared over Twitter some of the LG Nexus 4’s specifications, citing a 16GB version in tow.
Surely 16GB of storage space would not come across as a typo, considering how the figures are very far apart on the keyboard itself, unless it was a slip of the mind that the fingers unwittingly carried through. All should be revealed in due time at Google’s Nexus event that is set for October 29th though, so let us keep our eyes peeled and fingers crossed.
Next Story: Gamers could be future 007 recruits
- 2014-03-27: Sailfish OS For Nexus 4 Released
- 2013-12-05: Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- 2013-11-25: Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KRT16S Build Causing Issues For Some Users
- 2013-11-20: Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KitKat OTA Update Reportedly Rolling Out
- 2013-11-19: Official Nexus Wireless Charger Goes Up For Sale For $50
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 4 No Longer Being Sold In The U.S. [Report]
- 2013-06-30: White Nexus 4 8GB Model Drops Out Of Google Play Radar
- 2013-06-28: LG Explains Why Some Nexus 4 Screens Look Different From Others
- 2013-05-31: T-Mobile To Offer Google/LG Nexus 4 White