I am quite sure that those who grew up in the 1980s must have had their lives impacted after watching the Aliens franchise, especially when Sigourney Weaver made Ripley into a household name as the person who swore at an Alien queen, while ensuring she has the relevant physical firepower when strapped to a Caterpillar P-5000 Power Loader. Well, since Halloween is around the corner, we have this unique costume that is a replica of the Caterpillar P-5000 Power Loader, while there is a place for one’s baby to be seated in what looks like Ripley’s operator chair. Needless to say, the parent or guardian of that child will be “operating” the Power Loader, so to speak, and it does look like one of those nifty costumes that might just be transformed into a mass produced version if the idea catches on. We do wonder whether the lighting used could be too bright for baby’s own good in the long run though.
- 2013-10-31: Bing Gets In On The Halloween Spirit With Homepage Horror Homages
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-10-01: Radio Controlled Flying Witch And Flying Wizard Take To The Skies
- 2012-10-31: Go And Google a Scary Movie for a Fun Easter Egg
- 2012-10-04: iWound Halloween shirt shows off a beating heart