Just earlier in the morning, we talked about how the Razer Fiona project had to garner 10,000 “Likes” on Facebook before it will be able to enter production, and within the same day itself, the Fiona project is good to go without any hiccups. After all, it had picked up north of 11,000 Likes as at press time, meaning this 10.1” Windows-powered tablet that runs on an Intel Core i7 processor is ready to rock and roll. A 2012 launch date is most unlikely, but at least it has been confirmed over Twitter by Tan Min-Liang, co-founder and CEO of Razer, that the Fiona project will commence.
As there have been multiple design concepts waiting in the wings, you can be quite sure that what you see now need not necessarily end up in the final product. The same can be said for hardware details that have yet to be set in stone, as there is still the possibility of ditching Intel for an ARM processor.
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model