According to earlier reports, it was suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Music could be unveiled on the 11th of October alongside the Galaxy S3 Mini. However it looks like the cat got let out of the bag a bit earlier and Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Music. It looks pretty much like what the earlier leak suggested, so we guess no surprises there. As its name also suggests, this is a phone designed for the music lover in mind with dual-front stereo speakers, Sound Alive, SRS, Smart Volume, Music Hub, a dedicated music key as well as FM Radio and a built-in FM Antenna.
As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, it looks pretty low end with an 850MHz processor with 512MB of RAM, a 3” QVGA display, a 3MP camera, 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD, a 1,300mAh battery and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board. Now the good news is that the Galaxy Music is expected to be bumped up to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean later, so this could be a pretty decent budget device for the Android user who also wants the latest version of the platform.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs