What you see above are touted to be leaked shots of the soon to come Sony C660X Yuga taken by a tech ninja, where we are left with just a couple of teaser snippets. One of them depicts the top of the device, carrying the Sony logo, while the other image is widely believed to depict the rear end of the device. Of course, as is customary with most of the spy shots taken by someone on the inside, these images are blurry – or in this case, of such low resolution, that we cannot really garner too much information from it. There does seem to be the front-camera and earpiece placement that is not found on any Xperia branded device to date.
Whispers have it that the Sony C660X Yuga’s back will be made out of glass, similar to how the iPhone 4/4S looks like, in all 8mm glory – or perhaps less. Now I’m running scared of cracking it in half when I place it in my jeans pocket, how about you?
Next Story: Sony Xperia Tablet S sales to resume soon
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented