What you see above are touted to be leaked shots of the soon to come Sony C660X Yuga taken by a tech ninja, where we are left with just a couple of teaser snippets. One of them depicts the top of the device, carrying the Sony logo, while the other image is widely believed to depict the rear end of the device. Of course, as is customary with most of the spy shots taken by someone on the inside, these images are blurry – or in this case, of such low resolution, that we cannot really garner too much information from it. There does seem to be the front-camera and earpiece placement that is not found on any Xperia branded device to date.
Whispers have it that the Sony C660X Yuga’s back will be made out of glass, similar to how the iPhone 4/4S looks like, in all 8mm glory – or perhaps less. Now I’m running scared of cracking it in half when I place it in my jeans pocket, how about you?
Next Story: Sony Xperia Tablet S sales to resume soon
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6